The condo is tastefully furnished and decorated and is complete with all linens, dishes and paper products. The modern kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, ice-maker, toaster, mixer, waffle iron, matching dishes and silver-ware and define the kitchen as convenient and efficient. Washer and dryer easily handle vacation laundry.
The master bedroom features a queen-size bed and private bath with shower. In the second bedroom you will find twin beds, or a king-size if you prefer. The second bath-room has a tub-shower. There are also a queen-size sofa-bed and a single-size roll-away. Maximum occupancy is 6, including children.
• Air conditioned, ceiling fans
• 2 bedrooms, 2 baths
• Clean, comfortable, attractive
• Fully furnished, including linens and paper products
• Washer, dryer and dishwasher
• WiFi, TV, VCR, CD/radio, books and board games
• George Foreman grill on deck
• Maximum occupancy 6, including children
• Smoke-free, No pets – please
Rates and Reservations
Weekly rentals Memorial Day to Labor Day
Weekend rentals “off-season” only
• Derby Day and Volleyball Tournament $400 2-night weekends
• May 7 – 25 – $150 per night, 2-night minimum including $300
• Memorial Day weekend 3 night minimum $600
• May 29 – Aug 30 $1050 per week
• Labor Day weekend 3 nights $600
• Sept 4 – Sept 30 – $950 per week, $150 per night, 2 night minimum
• October 1 – 31 – $850 per week, $150 per night, 2 night minimum
• Halloween Weekend – $600 2 night minimum
Check-in is 4 PM, and check-out is Noon.
If your plans change, please notify us as soon as possible. We will charge you a $50 processing fee. If you cancel less than 2 months before your reserved dates and we cannot re-rent the condo, we will not refund the deposit.
Your reservation will be confirmed with a packet including directions to the ferry boat landing in Marblehead and directions to find your vacation condo when you arrive on the island. One of your hosts, Bill and June Campbell, will be there to greet you.
An excellent way to honor honeymooners, a special anniversary or birthday, or for a romantic getaway for you and your beloved, is with a Campbell’s Island Condo Gift Certificate. Fresh flowers and champagne can be arranged to complete the gift.